Posted By
Dave_T_Sutherland
Apr 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

DT
Dave_T_Sutherland
Apr 20, 2004
The option to rasterize the layer is not available? It’s a shape vector layer and I would like to change it to a raster layer, but this option is not available (it’s there but it’s greyed out) in the layer menu??
has anyone had this problem?
J
JasonSmith
Apr 20, 2004
I’m not sure what’s wrong, but you could create a blank layer underneath your vector layer and merge down.
DT
Dave_T_Sutherland
Apr 20, 2004
NICE!
Thank You! Jason
so simple didn’t even think of it. thanks man
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 20, 2004
I’m guessing you had the layer locked.
DT
Dave_T_Sutherland
Apr 20, 2004
nope, layer’s not locked.
??
Jasons suggestion worked so now i’m moving on with the website i’m designing. Although I can go ahead with the project now using this work around, it would still be nice to know what I’d have to do to be able to rasterize the layer.
thanks
EH
Ed_Hannigan
Apr 20, 2004
Are you sure it wasn’t? Once you Merge it won’t be locked but locking it is the only thing I’ve foudn that grays out Rasterize Layer.
DT
Dave_T_Sutherland
Apr 20, 2004
yeah, i’m sure it wasn’t locked. What i did was create different effects using a vector shape. I’ve done it before and the rasterizing has worked fine. Other times it’s not available. It definitley wasn’t locked.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections