FG
Posted By
florida_guy
Oct 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I went to the adobe site and registered. It took me to the download page but there are no active links to start the download.

Anyone know why and how I can get it?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

FG
florida_guy
Oct 8, 2003
Problem solved – Working through the tutorials
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 8, 2003
If you decide to buy Elements after testing it, don’t forget to remove the demo COMPLETELY from your computer before putting the retail version on.
FG
florida_guy
Oct 8, 2003
If you decide to buy Elements after testing it, don’t forget to remove the demo COMPLETELY from your computer before putting the retail version on.

O.K. thanks. If I do buy it I will buying it in the package that comes with the new PhotoShop Album 2.0. I imagine it will be a good idea to uninstall the "Starter Version" of that I’m playing with too.

What do you think are the chances that I’ll buy this package and a month later they will come out with an upgraded version of Element and include it in the package for the same price?
BH
Beth_Haney
Oct 8, 2003
I can tell you two things – and neither will ‘say’ anything! First, Adobe has already released a replacement for the old Photoshop 7.0 on which Elements 2.0 is based, although it’s been released under a new name. Since that’s out, we know they’ve got to be working on Elements 3.0. Second, the rumor mill is usually pretty good, and people will get a whif of when a product is due for release. So far there haven’t been any rumors about a PSE 3.0 release date. If you buy soon, I doubt a new version will appear within a month. If you wait a month or so before you buy, well… The bottom line is that nobody knows. Or if they do, they work for Adobe and are sworn to secrecy.
FG
florida_guy
Oct 8, 2003
If you buy soon, I doubt a new version will appear within a month. If you wait a month or so before you buy, well… The bottom line is that nobody knows. Or if they do, they work for Adobe and are sworn to secrecy.

O.K. Somehow I suspect that for what I want to do the new version won’t have that much more to offer. It’s you pros that will really reap the benefits.

I suspect that I’m going to go with the new package and be done and go the upgrade route as my needs dictate.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections