Achim_von_Flatow
Apr 29, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi
its a bad bug in PSD 7.01 or not!
Inside the cannal-options a preview colour is to definine. THIS PREVIEW COLOUR is printing on other spot-plates!
it doesent matter to seperate the file in Xpress 5 or 6.

regards

Achim

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

MO
Mike_Ornellas
Apr 29, 2004
Quark Bug.
AV
Achim_von_Flatow
Apr 29, 2004
I am telling this to Quark 😉
L
LRK
Apr 29, 2004
At some point you might want to look into InDesign CS, Achim.
AV
Achim_von_Flatow
Apr 29, 2004
Hi Linda, a littele offtop – just one more why Xpress is the workingmaschine for me – a job with a lot of picts from different locations, some are named eps (not vector) some named TIFF some named tif some tiff ore some as jpeg, some are cmyk other are rgb, some are used often inside the given layoutpages but different scalled, and somer are big!!! to big. So I let run a scripting from www.GLUON (thanx) and EVERY pict is CMYK, scaled to 100% and as EPS saved with new names into the pict-boxes. So the printery have no troble eith my files.
PS: PSD and the inside scripting tool is not doing this good. Thanks and excuse for drifting away 🙂
Achim
L
LRK
Apr 29, 2004
You’re welcome and I understand Achim. Sounds like you have your own workflow and it’s working for you, with exception to this extra plate problem. Did you see Mike’s last post at the other thread? He seems to have a work around that might help you. Mike is an expert on this stuff.

Hope all goes well. 🙂
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Apr 29, 2004
It’s all relative Linda.

You’re only as good as your last mistake.
L
LRK
Apr 29, 2004
Well, then nobody can be very good, eh… since everyone I know makes them… I think. 🙂
AV
Achim_von_Flatow
Apr 29, 2004
Hi LRK and Mike,
ists solved!

here I did the posting how:

Achim von Flatow "Spotcolour in a DCS is seperating addional on other Spotplates" 4/29/04 12:38pm </cgi-bin/webx?14/20>

The one Idontwanttokill named Achim 🙂
L
LRK
Apr 29, 2004
Ha, ha… you changed it on me, didn’t you! 🙂 Glad you got it resolved.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections