J
Posted By
Jerry
May 14, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am totally new to PS and am using PS CS2. This has to be a very basic question. When I open a gif image, hardly any of the options are available. I know in PSP, the color has to be changed to 16 mil color to work on gif images. Is there a similar option in PS and where do I find and use it.

Thanks in advance

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

C
Corey
May 14, 2005
Go to Image > Mode and change it from Indexed Color to RGB Color.

Peadge 🙂

"Jerry" wrote in message
I am totally new to PS and am using PS CS2. This has to be a very basic question. When I open a gif image, hardly any of the options are
available.
I know in PSP, the color has to be changed to 16 mil color to work on gif images. Is there a similar option in PS and where do I find and use it.
Thanks in advance

J
Jerry
May 16, 2005
Thank you very much
"Peadge" wrote in message
Go to Image > Mode and change it from Indexed Color to RGB Color.
Peadge 🙂

"Jerry" wrote in message
I am totally new to PS and am using PS CS2. This has to be a very basic question. When I open a gif image, hardly any of the options are
available.
I know in PSP, the color has to be changed to 16 mil color to work on gif images. Is there a similar option in PS and where do I find and use it.
Thanks in advance

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections