PW
Posted By
peter_wellock
May 15, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The funniest thing – I’ve lost the use of certain keyboard shortcuts. for example: The arrow keys no longer work to move curve points up and down. ctrl +/- also no longer works to modify view. I haven’t tampered with the Keyboard prefs menu. It is incredibly frustrating – does anyone have an idea as to what has happened?

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Y
YrbkMgr
May 15, 2005
What version of PS? Have you tried resetting preferences per the procedure in the faq?
PW
peter_wellock
May 15, 2005
PS CS2

I’ve tried resetting prefs using ctrl + alt + shift when opening to no effect
PW
peter_wellock
May 15, 2005
I’ll try updating keyboard drivers per the faq to see if that makes any difference
Y
YrbkMgr
May 15, 2005
I’ve tried resetting prefs using ctrl + alt + shift when opening to no effect

Did you get the dialog that asked about resetting prefs?
V
Vern
May 16, 2005
CS2 introduced a new/revised set of keyboard shortcuts. See them under the help menu> shortcuts.

wrote in message
The funniest thing – I’ve lost the use of certain keyboard shortcuts. for example: The arrow keys no longer work to move curve points up and down. ctrl +/- also no longer works to modify view. I haven’t tampered with the Keyboard prefs menu. It is incredibly frustrating – does anyone have an idea as to what has happened?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections