C
Posted By
calinmatney
May 18, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
So I used to have a dual monitor setup at home but then I took one of my monitors into work and then started up my comp at home and when I run PS it starts up fine and looks good up untill I try and bring up the Image Size window or anything like that. I believe PS is still trying to put it on my old monitor which isn’t there which means I can’t get to it to move it or close it and I’m basically stuck. I reset the Palette locations to the preset but that just moves the brushes and all that crap.

Anybody have any suggestions or am I just gonna have to uninstall and reinstall?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

H
Ho
May 19, 2005
Tell Windows to just use one monitor in your display settings (uncheck Extend my Windows desktop onto this monitor).

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections