Posted By
Peg_Price
May 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello,
I’m having a new problem and am hoping someone can tell me what I can do to correct it. For a long time now I’ve been opening my images in iView Media and doing corrections on the images: The colors look vibrant and true.
Now, all of a sudden, when I choose "Save for the Web" to transfer them to my pbase.com gallery, they appear washed out. Dramatically different appearance to the image. And when I place them in the pbase.com gallery they appear less bright than they did in iView Media.

The only thing I’ve done recently is tweak with a couple settings that Scottt Kelby in his Digital Photography book suggested doing. I wouldn’t think changing a couple numbers in the ADJUSTMENTS and AUTO COLOR sections would make the image suddenly wash out.

I’m on a G4 and using 10.2.8 and using PS7.
Are there settings on my monitor that could have gotten changed?? Or there a setting in PS7 I can look at? This is very puzzling and I’d sure appreciate any suggestions on how to correct it.
Thanks.
Peg

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

PP
Peg_Price
May 14, 2004
Thanks for the link. I read through it and made a couple changes in my Color Settings. I’ll see how it looks on new photos. At a first run, the colors don’t seem to be as washed out as previously.
Thanks again.
Peg

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections