W
Posted By
wildnis
May 20, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
when I capture my photos in the file browser it includes wrong dates (i.e. 01.01.1904). My system clock is set ok-where can I fix this problem??
Thanks

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
May 20, 2004
Check the time zone in the system prefs.
W
wildnis
May 20, 2004
didn´t help, think PS doesn´t look up the date-hope somebody has a solution-thanks
R
Ram
May 20, 2004
Wildnis,

Try again, but this time set your time zone to a totally different time zone, then back again.

If that doesn’t work, try trashing the Photoshop Preferences file (quit Photoshop, trash prefs, switch time zones, relaunch Photoshop).
W
wildnis
May 20, 2004
do you know which file to trash?? got about 10 different PS pref files (raw, brushes etc.) thanks-very appreciated
M
MarcPawliger
May 21, 2004
In article
wrote:

when I capture my photos in the file browser it includes wrong dates (i.e. 01.01.1904). My system clock is set ok-where can I fix this problem??

What date is listed as wrong – what is the label next to it?

How do you copy the files from your camera? Many files copied directly from the compact flash, memory stick, etc, will not have the correct file date.

–marc

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections