NB
Posted By
Nicola_Bludau
Nov 8, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello, I’ve got another question referring to the Web-Gallery: In Photoshop-Elements are only very few possibilities to save informations of the picture. It is not sufficient. But if you open the properties (Eigenschaften) of a Photoshop Elements file in your Windows Explorer you can save ALL informations you ever whish! But – how can I use this information?
I would like to use some of the informations in my Web Gallery – when opening the thumbnails there should appear some information of the picture like date, site, camera….
Has anyone got an idea to realize this in a simple way? ( My homepage program is NetObjects Fusion MX)
Thanks for your answers
with kind regards Nicola

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

JD
Juergen_D
Nov 8, 2003
when opening the thumbnails there should appear some information of the
picture like date, site, camera….

Nicola,

You can put up to 4 lines of text under the thumbnails and/or the large images. However, as I learned here just the other day, not all galleries support this feature. I know ‘Vertical’ does it and, I believe, ‘Simple’. Probably some others too.
Anyway, you need to enter the info via >File>File Info>General using the fields ‘Title’, ‘Caption’, ‘Copyright notice’. Be sure to NOT save the file with Save for Web. Save it with Save As…
Next you go to Create Web Gallery and under Options you check in Thumbnails and/or Large Images the fields which you want to show.

Juergen

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections