J
Posted By
JesusIsGod
Nov 24, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
The instructions for the PIM plug-in say to choose File / Print Preview and select More Options then Color Management. The instuctions then say that in the Source Space the source profile should be Epson RGB 2001.

However, the source space has no drop list from which to pick Epson RGB — instead the source space has only a hard-coded value in it –> sRGB IEC61966-2.1

I do not want to use sRGB — I want to use Abobe RGB or Epson RGB -> or better yet Dell’s FP1703 icc/icm profile.

My Dell FP1703 monitor is just fantastic. It’s colors are vivid and true, showing the full detail and dead-on accurate warm sunset color reproductions of buildings and parks during sunsets etc. exactly as they were when I took the photos.

However, when I try to print the photos, my Epson Stylus Photo 825 print preview differs greatly from the Photoshop Elements display — the printer preview photos show a very noticeable cold blue cast that shows up in the printed photos.

What is wrong and how can I correct that? I want the photos to print out looking like the Dell monitor displays them in Elements 2.0.

Thanks,
Robert

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
BobHill
Nov 24, 2003
Robert,

You should have the option for Adobe RGB by Print Preview, Options, Color Management, Print Space, then choose from the list. If you have Epson Management installed, then "Printer Color Management" should work if any of the myriad of Epson options doesn’t work for you. Dell isn’t on the list, but contact them and I’ll bet something on that long list of options will suffice.

Bob

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections