NJ
Posted By
Nick_Jahn
Jun 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Sometimes, when I try to open a photoshop file from Eudora (an attachment) the file opens but doesn’t come to the front, even when I click it with the cursor. Is there some preference that I should trash? Thanks.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 1, 2004
I don’t understand what you are trying to do. It "doesn’t come to the front" of what?
NJ
Nick_Jahn
Jun 1, 2004
Just to be able to work on the image; it stays behind the finder windows or, in this case, the Eudora windows.
AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Jun 1, 2004
So Control/Copy, or drag&drop, the attachment to your Desktop and open it in Photoshop. And close the Eudora windows.
NJ
Nick_Jahn
Jun 1, 2004
Thanks for your suggestion. This just started happening after a recent Mac OS update. I also recently upgraded Eudora, so the problem might be with that program. It never used to happen, though.
R
Ram
Jun 2, 2004
Nick,

This just started happening after a recent Mac OS update.

Did you Repair Permissions before and after applying the OS update?

Click on the link below:

Ramón G Castañeda "Repair Permissions BEFORE AND AFTER installing software (for the FAQs?)" 6/1/04 3:26pm </cgi-bin/webx?50>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections