Applying same adjustments to multiple photos??

IK
Posted By
Ivan_Kern
Nov 27, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
If I’ve adjusted one photo to perfection and want to apply the same attributes to other photos of the same likeness….(from the same roll of film)…how do I make them all identical?

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

SS
Susan_S.
Nov 27, 2003
Ivan – If you have used adjustment layers to carry out the adjustments, then you can drag the layer thumbnails to the other images, where they wil apply themselves nicely – otherwise you have to remember all the steps and repeat manually… while Elements can play existing actions with the use of downloadable add-ons, quickly customable actions which record a set of editing steps requires the full version of photoshop.

Susan S.
PL
Paul_L_UK
Nov 27, 2003
On this subject, does anybody remeber a tutorial about panoramas, wher adjustments were made to the first image, then ??????????? was done to apply it to the others before making the panorama. I can remeber that much, but the ?????? step eludes me.

It may have not been a lot of adjustments, but if it does exist, it may help Ivan.

Paul
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Nov 27, 2003
Paul, I’ve looked back a few months (through August) and found a few very good posts from Susan Stewart regarding her techniques to improve ‘stitching’ between layers; still looking for references that include the application of the fix to each image. However, generally speaking, the technique of applying adjustment layers to the first image and getting them ‘tuned’, then copying and pasting those adjustment layers to succeeding images in a group, is the prescribed method in Elements (where Actions aren’t a regular feature of the program). Edges may still appear at the transitions, especially if the images were taken with the camera on Auto exposure, so one has to be prepared to tweak the adjustment layers before stitching them together and
perhaps perform some blurring surgery on the transitions after the panorama is created.

Chuck

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections