SH
Posted By
Scott_Herz
Nov 28, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I run Elements 2 on 10.3 I get the dialog "Could not complete your request becuse of missing or invalid personalization information". I saw the nasty registry hack for windows to get around this, but what do I do on X? I first reinstalled it off the CD and it complained about not being able to write some files. I moved aside the Adobe folder in /Library/App Support and was able to reinstall but still get the personalization dialog.

I suspect that a similar permission problem is keeping it from opening/creating some registration file. Anybody know where to find these files? I went so far as running fs_usage against it to see what it was trying to open, but didn’t see anything obvious.

Sure would be nice if vice had an uninstaller…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BH
Beth_Haney
Nov 28, 2003
Are you running Panther from a clean install? If so, have you been repairing permissions after installs of software and hardware? It sounds like the permissions are messed up.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections