RL
Posted By
Richard_Lynch
Dec 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I just posted a new issue of my newsletter for Elements users. The goal of the newsletter is to answer user questions and discuss popular topics for Elements users as requested by readers. You can find it, along with the past 7 issues here:

<http://hiddenelements.com/newsletter.html>

You can subscribe to the newsletter right on the newsletter page (I personally mail to these subscribers), or join the Yahoo group that I use for distribution (These subscribers get email from Yahoogroups). Subscription is free.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns, PLEASE contact me directly (see my profile), send questions through the website or the newsletter site at Yahoo. Bob H. was good enough to let me announce the newsletter here with the stipulation that this forum not be used for discussion of the contents. Lets stick to it. Thanks in advance!

Let me know if you find it helpful.

Richard Lynch

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

BB
Bill_Beintema
Dec 3, 2003
Is there any way to change the color and width of the wood frame effect? I’m trying to put a frame around a picture and need to make those changes. Naturally, I’m a newbie so any help will be appreciated.

Mr. Bill
BH
Beth_Haney
Dec 3, 2003
Bill, if you’re asking about a feature of Hidden Elements, post on that site. If you’re asking about how to change a frame included within Elements, please post a new thread. It’ll draw more responses!
MR
Mark_Reibman
Dec 3, 2003
Bill

If it is from Layer Styles, try Layer>Layer Style>Scale Effects and adjust the percentage.

And Beth’s suggestion is a good one.
NS
Nancy_S
Dec 4, 2003
good damage control

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections