SD
Posted By
Shrilly_Drabble
Dec 6, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi I have taken photos of my Grandchildren sitting on the same bench, but when I cut out the figure of my grandson and pasted it onto the one with my granddaughter the cut out is far too big, is there a way to resize that layer only or do I have to do it by trial and error, i.e. go back to the original cut out, resize that and then paste until it looks right.
I work on an iMac 17" FP 800 mhz with 256 Ram and OSX 10.2.8. Hope this is enough information.
kind thoughts
Shirley
🙂

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Dec 6, 2003
Hi Shirley,

Another way of doing it is:

Select the move tool.
When the "box" appears on the screen …click on the corner then go to the top of the screen where you will find the two rectangles marked W & H (Width & Height) change the percentage in one of them, click the little "paperclip" between them and your image will shrink or grow in proportion. If it still doesn’t look the right size then adjust the percentage until it does.

Wendy
SD
Shrilly_Drabble
Dec 6, 2003
Thank you Chuck that was the answer I was looking for. I had tried a couple of sources first. 🙂
Now all I have to do is grow him some more to his legs as I didnt realise I had cut them off so much when I took the photo. 😀 Either that or add something to the base so it covers up the fact that his lower legs are missng Hmmmmmmmmm!

Merry christmas
Shrilly
DS
Dick_Smith
Dec 6, 2003
I was helping a friend do a job like that the other day. Quite by happentstance discovered that using the rectangular marquee tool with the Info pallette open it is easy to find out the head size of the prime fiure in the image. Then you can adjust the other heads up or down and use the rectangular marquee to check how your doing.

Dick

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections