TS
Posted By
Thomas_Singer
Jun 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I open my ancient Photoshop 3.0.5 program, it searches for plug-ins (which I can see are in my program file), doesn’t find any, and cannot acquire images through my scanner. This problem is brand new though it may have something to do with the Omnipage Pro X (for system 9) I installed several weeks ago and am having problems with. Any thoughts on what to do?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

L
LRK
Jun 24, 2004
First you can try quitting PS and trashing your Photoshop preferences. Then relaunch.

If that doesn’t work, you should reinstall the program from your install disk.
TS
Thomas_Singer
Jun 24, 2004
Thanks. That idea had occured to me but I was wary about how much of my set-up for scanning images for publication would be lost by tossing my preferences. I suppose there is no alternative at this point.
L
LRK
Jun 24, 2004
Hope it works.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections