BS
Posted By
barbara_sestric
Dec 7, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am currently using Photoshop Deluxe 2.0, but I want to get Photoshop Elements 2.0. For some reason, I cannot download the trial version (I have a cable modem). Here is my real problem, though. In my current program (very similar) no matter what size I ask for in "photo size", I get a much larger photo printed than I asked for! For example, if I want something close to a 4×6, I get an 8×10, and it’s even cropped off! I have tried everything. I am afraid that I will have the same problem with Photoshop Elements, and that is the main reason I want to switch! Can someone help me with that? Also, if anyone knows why the trial download keeps "timing out"?????, I would very much appreciate help with that too. Thank you.

Barbara Sestric

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

CS
Chuck_Snyder
Dec 7, 2003
Barbara, I answered your question in the other thread you started. Quick summary: Yes, Elements should give you print control you’re looking for; and disable antivirus and firewall programs to download trial.

Chuck
JH
Jim_Hess
Dec 8, 2003
I don’t know what kind of printer you are using. I use an HP 7150. Even though Elements provides a lot of sizing capabilities, when it comes time to print I still have to go into my standard printer setup utility and choose the appropriate paper including the size. Unless I have taken the time to size my images precisely I have to check the print to fit option in order for it to print in the right size on the paper. This is not a very detailed explanation. If you want more help, post again.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections