Posted By
Jerry_Bratton
Dec 10, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Greeting,
How do I add embossed watermarks to my photos? I want to add the copyright info on each pic…I am using Photoshop Elements 2.0..I have found the add copyright info but when I click OK…nothing happens… Do I have to down load a plug-in and if so where do I find one?
Thanks in advance…
Jerry

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

PL
Paul_L_UK
Dec 11, 2003
Jerry.

On a picture;
press the D key to default the colours;
then X to change foreground to white;
select the type tool;
type the text you want on one line, selecting font & size from the toolbar (for the © hold the Alt key and type 0169 on numberpad – cannot remember mac version of alt);
press the V key for the move tool and drag it to where you want it; select the layer styles palette, bevels and inner ridge is a good choice, but that is up to you; finally, change the blend mode of the text layer to multiply;

Hope that helps.

Paul

As an afterthought, you could, after you have saved your image, delete the background layer and save the text layer only as a .psd file, then drag onto your other images. You would only need to move it or resize the font using the text tool.
BB
Barbara_Brundage
Dec 11, 2003
HI, Paul. Mac version of copyright is Option+G.
JF
Jodi_Frye
Dec 11, 2003
I found something that might interest you for your watermark.

< http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/photoshopelements/ht/psewat ermark.htm>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections