SS
Posted By
Sheryl_Smith
Jul 3, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I cannot get accurate cour when printing with glossy paper. All other papers are fine.
my monitor and printer callibtations after much hair pulling and teeth grinding are fine.{bald patches are growing out now]
This is really giving me the shits.
HELP!!!!!!!!!
sheryL

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ram
Jul 3, 2004
Hmmm. Duplicate post and improper language. Not conducive to solving a problem. 🙁

You may want to read the link below in its entirety (just click on it), as well as the reply I left you in your other thread.

LenHewitt "How to Ask Effective Questions" 5/21/04 1:30am </cgi-bin/webx?13>
R
Ram
Jul 3, 2004
SS
Sheryl_Smith
Jul 3, 2004
Appologies, I am a virtual forum virgin.
As instructed I have read about ‘netiquate’.
I have RSI and generally type in all one case or another to limit the strain on my arm .
thanks for the lesson
sheryl
AW
Allen_Wicks
Jul 4, 2004
It may just be the paper/printer combination. E.g. Kodak glossy will not print on my Epsons. Epson Premium Glossy on Epson SP printers with proper paper profile works great. What paper/printer are you using?
R
Ram
Jul 4, 2004
Allen,

That’s what I think. Sheryl appears to be using plain Epson Glossy Paper, as opposed to Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper

This is what I replied to one his posts in his other thread on this same subject:

I’ve never used that printer, so this first remark may not apply to you. On the Epson 2200 I wouldn’t expect to get good prints on plain "Epson glossy paper". My printer requires "Epson Premium Glossy Photo Paper" if I want glossy, but it uses different inks from yours.

I’m sure other users of the 1280/1290 will jump in soon enough…

Ramón G Castañeda "can’t get proper color to print" 7/2/04 11:11pm </cgi-bin/webx?13/6>

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections