DB
Posted By
Dick Bushman
Jul 15, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I can be working in Photoshop and I go to do something (nothing in particular) and it quits without telling me anything. We have upgraded to Suitcase X1 and I thought that worked but it lasted one day without doing it then started it again today. Does anyone have any suggestions.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Jul 15, 2004
remove the auto activation plugins.

trash prefs.

remove suitcase altogether and switch to FontAgent Pro.
R
Ram
Jul 15, 2004
Try Repairing Permissions (with Apple’s Disk Utility) BEFORE and AFTER any system upgrade as well as BEFORE and AFTER installing any software that uses an installer.

I know it sounds like OS X voodoo, and it is; but it fixes and prevents a bunch of problems.

Additionally, if your machine does not run 24/7 so that it runs the daily, weekly and monthly Cron Scripts in the middle of the night as intended, run Cocktail (shareware) as well.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections