R
Posted By
Ray
Jan 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is it me or is this forum particularly slow this morning ? It seems to take forever to connect and retrieve the messages.

Ray

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

R
RobertHJones
Jan 4, 2004
Ray, it’s the forum. It started last night. First, you couldn’t access it at all. Later, when it finally came back up, it was very slow.

Bob

Is it me or is this forum particularly slow this morning ? >
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 4, 2004
Ray, it’s crawling – must be doing maintenance or something…

Chuck
JD
Juergen_D
Jan 4, 2004
Ray,

I can’t connect to the website at all. I have been looking at the newsreader only and there is very little activity.

Juergen
WE
Wendy_E_Williams
Jan 4, 2004
Thank goodness its not me … I have been having problems since yesterday too. Hopefully it will get better later today.

Wendy
GD
Grant_Dixon
Jan 4, 2004
Seems to be working now … or am I speaking too soon?

g.
JD
Juergen_D
Jan 4, 2004
Grant, yup, it is.

Juergen
BB
Bert_Bigelow
Jan 4, 2004
I coulen’t get on at all last night. The web page was not responding, according to my browser. They must have been working on it. Seems to be OK today.
Bert
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 4, 2004
Anyone catch Bert Monroy on ‘The Screen Savers’ this morning ? He reminded me of how much i still need to learn with my Photoshop programs.
KL
Kay_Lynn
Jan 4, 2004
Am I glad to hear you say this "was" a s-l-o-w forum yesterday! I found you people last week, just before buying Photoshop Elements, and was so impressed with how you interacted with each other in helping each other with "challenges" faced in learning PSE. Then after installing the program, I ran into problems immediately, so came here to check out any others’ ways of working around them. But the forum was so slow, I finally gave up, very frustrated and disillusioned. Now, after reading this thread, I am more heartened.

Will be back asking questions after I try again this evening to see if I can launch the program, which I couldn’t do yesterday. Couldn’t even register, but got that task accomplished just minutes ago. So, where there’s hope . . .
CS
Chuck_Snyder
Jan 4, 2004
Kay Lynn: Hang in there – this forum will get you through the rough spots and next thing you know, you’ll be addicted like the rest of us…..

🙂

Chuck
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 4, 2004
Jodi- Was that the all Photoshop show from Friday? I was glad I had a rewound VCR tape in the VCR to record it.

I thought it was just my dial-up yesterday! I got in one time…after waiting forever for the page to load onlt to be greeted by a blank white screen. (Well except the purchase box.)
KL
Kay_Lynn
Jan 4, 2004
Thanks for the welcome, Chuck. Now, I’m ready to ask a question, in a new thread, if I can figure out how to do that.

Kay
JF
Jodi_Frye
Jan 4, 2004
Terri, it’s very possible it was on Friday. The show repeats itself on weekends i think. I rarely have a chance to watch but lately I’ve been lucky. Bert Monroy did a few quicky tutorials but he uses full photoshop. Alot of it can be done with Elements until he starts getting into the pen tool and paths. He did a quick underwater scene that is definietly do-able in Elements though. I’m going to try one tomorrow…hopefully if the sky hol;ds up and my daughter doesn’t have another snowday away from school…I NEED PEACE !!!!
TF
Terri_Foster
Jan 4, 2004
Jodi, Yep that was it. 3D CD and fireworks were on same show. Just start throwing in a VCR tape. I’m not sure if what day of the week Screen Savers has their photoshop tips but I know Call For Help has them on Wedneshay.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections