CC
Posted By
chip_calverley
Jul 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
am using photoshop v.7. when i am working on a file and specifically when i am making new channels or adjusting color of individual channels, i will randomly get an end of color book error message and have to close the file which shuts down photoshop. this happens randomly and sometimes may happen once in the course of working on a file or may happen every 3 moves. i have reloaded the program and it still appears. sometimes this message will actually appear if i even click on the channels tab, when i am switching from layers to channels.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!! I AM LOSING MY MIND OVER THIS!!

any help is greatly appreciated.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

R
Ram
Jul 28, 2004
Check out this thread, specifically post #16:

Larryr544 "Photoshop crashing…help!" 7/19/04 12:02am </cgi-bin/webx?13/16>

I had the same problem. I replaced the default swatches with a set of color swatches I created years ago for my work. I reset the swatches and the problem seems to have vanished…now all I have to do is recreate a new batch of swatches!
R
Ram
Jul 28, 2004
Always try a forum search first. Sometimes you won’t even have to post and wait for an answer.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections