What do the import/export plugins allow you to do?

NB
Posted By
Nancy_Boerner
Jan 9, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I was wondering if anybody knows what the import/export plugins change in PSE 2. I cannot find anyway to make my "export" active under the file option. Does it need a plug in?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

NS
Nancy_S
Jan 9, 2004
Nancy,

I think the read me file in PSE has some verbage about this.

Nancy
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 9, 2004
The Import commands are used for scanners, etc. Here’s what our very own "Adobe guy" had to say about the Export command in a post from quite a while ago.

"The Export menu is gray because there are no export plug-ins that ship with Elements, but if you install 3rd party export plug-ins it is necessary.
Rich"

Now just don’t ask which 3rd party export plug-ins, because I don’t know the answer! 🙂 I think it might be one of those "you’ll know it when you see it" kinds of things.

What did you want to export?
NB
Nancy_Boerner
Jan 9, 2004
Hi Thanks for letting me in on that 3rd party plug in info. I was thinking there might be a plug in to allow me to directly export from PSE to my cd burner. When I export from other programs, like Picassa, XP brings up my cd burning window. I just thought it might be a quick way to burn from PSE directly.
BH
Beth_Haney
Jan 9, 2004
PSE doesn’t store any image files, so they would all be on your hard drive anyway.

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections