Help. this is not a button, but it has an effect like one.

MB
Posted By
Mary_Blossom
Nov 7, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I downloaded a website layout done in Photoshop and was hoping to modify it to fit my own info. At the top it uses a menu bar with blue text. When the site is opened in its html view all text is blue. When a link is clicked that word turns orange. This is not a rollover effect because Imageready does not have a slice with an effect for it. When I try to edit this text something is changed with the properties of it. In the layers window the T to indicate a text box is grey. After I replace the text with my own the T box is it’s usual white and the effect no longer works. If you don’t understand this explanation Please email me and I will send you a photo of what I am talking about. This is not a rollover effect so I am having a hard time finding a tutorial of how to do it and I don’t know why my changing the text to my own deletes the effect. Please give me some ideas.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

AG
Albert_Goldberg
Nov 10, 2005
If you could send me a copy of the file so I can look at it. I’d be better able to give you some help. Send it here:

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections