CL
Posted By
Chris_Laning
Nov 8, 2005
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Is there a way to make the palettes well WIDER on the Options Bar? It looks as though there is a divider there (and I have plenty of screen space) but I haven’t figured out how to "grab" it and get it to move (if that’s even possible). I have enough palettes stacked up in there that it’s a bit difficult to see and grab the one I want. (Though kudos to Adobe for creating a place to PUT the darn things 🙂

And of course if it’s _not_ possible to adjust the divider, you won’t find that mentioned anywhere in the manual <wry grin>…..

I admit I’m spoiled: upgrading from Pagemaker 6.5 and Photoshop 5.5, where I had an add-on from Extensis that gave me in effect infinitely customizeable toolbars…

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 8, 2005
It’s not manually adjustable. Although, your screen resolution has an effect on its width.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections