EG
Posted By
Esco Grande
Aug 1, 2003
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I turned of color managment, someone told me to, and it worked. But now I have the crappy blue version that I don’t want. Is there a way for it to export in the Green Version ( how it looked with WebSettings enabled )?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

TD
Thee_DarkOverLord
Aug 1, 2003
Turn back on the colour Management, you can have diferent profiles for web print what ever you like.
Y
YrbkMgr
Aug 1, 2003
As TDO suggests, this is a color management issue. Turning your color management OFF results in a non-color managed document. This is how the web sees images. The problem is that you don’t have any control.

So it’s best to use a Web Color Space when preparing images for web, and use Save For Web when you are, for example, saving a JPG or a GIF. That will give you a reasonably accurate view of how the image will appear.
MR
Mark Reynolds
Aug 2, 2003
On a mac there is an option in Explorer called "use color sync (TM)" — not sure what the peecee equivalent is. This improves matters.

You don’t need to turn management off – theres a monitor RGB proof viewing option in photoshop.
EG
Esco Grande
Aug 3, 2003
thanks i’ll read Ian’s site

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections