JD
Posted By
Joe_d_Tasse
Jan 24, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have PS 6.0 and Elements 2.0. Using the same printer profiles I use in PS 6. Elements is not giving me the same printout as PS 6. I’m getting a greenish cast on the print. I have color management enabled on both versios, I’m assuming it should print the same in both.

BTW I’m using an Epson R300 with supplied profiles from epson. Looks great in PS6 but not elements

Can anyone help?

Joe

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

BB
brent_bertram
Jan 24, 2004
Joe,
Are you using the IgnoreExif plugin ( utility ) for Elements 2 ? If not, download it and try it out. Photoshop 6 ignores EXIF data , but Elements 2 uses it ( unless you turn it off with the plugin ) . The symptoms don’t seem right for that issue, but its worth a try .

Color Management is different between Photoshop 6 and Elements 2. Elements 2 has the Photoshop7 color engine. You might check < http://www.computer-darkroom.com/ps7_print/ps7_print_mac_2.h tm> for clues, and I’ll keep my thinking cap on !

🙂

Brent

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections