GE
Posted By
George_E._DuBois
Jul 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am going to Photoshop workshop so I have installed PS CS2 ver. 9.0 on my laptop. When I installed it it would not accept my registration number so I will use the trial version.Will I be able to use that for the next 10 days without problems?
I know there is a way to load it on another computer but I cannot find it anywhere on Adobe’s site. Does anyone have info on this that would help me?
Thanks
George E. DuBois

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

GW
Gary Wedemayer
Jul 22, 2006
I’m not sure about PS CS2 (I’m still using PS CS) but in the license agreement it specifically states that you can legally install PS on a desktop and a laptop so long as they are not both running simultaneously (at least that is how I remember the agreement). Anyway, I also had problems when I initially tried to install PS CS on my laptop, so I just called Adobe at their customer support number, told them I wanted to install my PS CS on my laptop, gave them my serial number, and they gave me a valid registration number over the phone. No hassles. If I were you I would just call them and do the same, installing the full version so that you (1) have all features available to you, and (2) don’t have to worry about starting PS while you attend your workshop.

I called at like 2 in the morning so I believe it is a 24 hour number.

On Sat, 22 Jul 2006 12:28:12 -0700,
wrote:

I am going to Photoshop workshop so I have installed PS CS2 ver. 9.0 on my laptop. When I installed it it would not accept my registration number so I will use the trial version.Will I be able to use that for the next 10 days without problems?
I know there is a way to load it on another computer but I cannot find it anywhere on Adobe’s site. Does anyone have info on this that would help me?
Thanks
George E. DuBois
RK
Rob_Keijzer
Jul 23, 2006
George,

Did you use the serial from the box? the one on the splash screen misses four digits.

Rob

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections