AV
Posted By
Ari_Valen_Levinson
Sep 1, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I registered, installed everything the right way, and everything looked fine – but when I opened it a box popped up, and before it had time to load the whole thing quit. It didn’t say accidently quit, and i never read what was in the box – but I can’t get it to open .

I have OS . 10.2.8 and a G3 i book

Please Help!!!
Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

AS
Ann_Shelbourne
Sep 1, 2004
Try changing your Time Zone— and don’t choose GMT.
Nor Cardif—unless you actually live there.
AV
Ari_Valen_Levinson
Sep 1, 2004
that didn’t work – but thanks tho. is there a bug like that – like does that fix other things?

thanks for your help
B
Buko
Sep 1, 2004
When I first got the Creative Suit everything worked except Photoshop. It finally started after I deactivated all font except the system fonts and the Adobe Required fonts.
R
Ram
Sep 2, 2004
Try Repairing Permissions (with Apple’s Disk Utility) BEFORE and AFTER any system upgrade as well as BEFORE and AFTER installing any software that uses an installer.

I know it sounds like OS X voodoo, and it is; but it fixes and prevents a bunch of problems.

Additionally, if your machine does not run 24/7 so that it runs the daily, weekly and monthly Cron Scripts in the middle of the night as intended, run Cocktail (shareware) as well.
AV
Ari_Valen_Levinson
Sep 2, 2004
no luck – but thanks anyway
by the way, what are the Adobe required fonts?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections