ML
Posted By
Matt_Lehman
Jan 7, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
This is what I would like to do. When I open a picture in Elements, it pulls from my files in my hard drive. I have Photoshop Album and I would like to be able to brouse and pull from there. The programs are supposed to work together – and I would guess it can be done – but I’m not seeing how to do it.

Any help would be appreciated.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

RR
Raymond Robillard
Jan 7, 2004
Matt,

In Album, right click on the desired picture, you should an option that says "Edit with Photoshop Elements".

Note that Album doesn’t keep the pictures, it only catalogues them. The files in Album are still at the same location they were before you catalogued them in Album.

Ray
ML
Matt_Lehman
Jan 7, 2004
Thanks Ray,

I appreciate it. Instead of pulling a pic from somewhere you push it to where you need it. Pretty interesting how these things work.

Have a good day.
R
Ray
Jan 8, 2004
Matt, I never saw it that way… interesting vision!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections