J
Posted By
jargogle
Dec 10, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought a new iMac G5 and installed my copy of Photoshop 7 on it. Then, a few days later, I bought the full Creative Suite. I uninstalled Photoshop, and went to install CS. But the installer will not accept my serial code. I am new to OS X (10.3.6 is what’s on the iMac G5), so I don’t know much about troubleshooting it.

Does anyone have some info as to why I am having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks, Keith

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BD
Burner Dragon
Dec 12, 2004
On 2004-12-10 08:06:22 -0700, "jargogle" said:

I hope someone can help me with this. I recently bought a new iMac G5 and installed my copy of Photoshop 7 on it. Then, a few days later, I bought the full Creative Suite. I uninstalled Photoshop, and went to install CS. But the installer will not accept my serial code. I am new to OS X (10.3.6 is what’s on the iMac G5), so I don’t know much about troubleshooting it.

Does anyone have some info as to why I am having this problem, and what can I do to fix it?

Thanks, Keith

You are basically requesting a serial for a pirated copy of CS. Dumbass idiots like you should RTFM and get your own serialbox.

If its a legit copy, call Adobe and request an upgrade serial from them. I find it hard to belive CS didnt come with a serial in the box.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections