Y
Posted By
yoy
Apr 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I am intending selling my official copy of Creative Suite CS 1. It is the Education Version. I no longer use it and need the cash. It has been registered with Adobe in my name during installation.

Is this legitimate or am I breaking some law? I live in the UK.

Hope this is a legitimate question for the group. Many thanks.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

MV
Michael Vilain
Apr 26, 2006
In article ,
yoy wrote:

I am intending selling my official copy of Creative Suite CS 1. It is the Education Version. I no longer use it and need the cash. It has been registered with Adobe in my name during installation.

I’ve heard that Adobe’s license transfer is different from the usual EULA and requires you to sign over the license via a PDF form you download from their web site. I have no link for said form and leave further research to the OP.

Good luck.

DeeDee, don’t press that button! DeeDee! NO! Dee…
Y
yoy
Apr 26, 2006
On 2006-04-26 21:22:08 +0100, Michael Vilain said:

In article ,
yoy wrote:

I’ve heard that Adobe’s license transfer is different from the usual EULA and requires you to sign over the license via a PDF form you download from their web site. I have no link for said form and leave further research to the OP.

Good luck.

That is fantastic news for me Michael. I had no idea that it was possible to do that at all. Cast in stone as it were.

I will get onto that as soon as possible

Many thanks for taking the trouble to respond

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections