M
Posted By
madra
Aug 24, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
i’m currently making my own template for the web photo gallery action and running into a few problems. any advice gratefully received:

1 – does anyone know where to get a complete list of the available template tokens? – the list given in the photoshop help docs and posted on adobe’s website for download [Photoshop_Web_Gallery_Tokens.rtf] seems not to be complete. i say this, because one of the templates i looked at the source for ["Dotted Border – White on Black"] uses tokens such as %CAPTIONTITLE%, %CREDITS% and %COPYRIGHT%, which aren’t on the provided adobe list.

[i particularly want to find out what token [if any] i can use to print the metadata for ‘location’ ‘city’ and ‘country’ alongside my images.

2 – even if it were possible to find out the above mentioned tokens, is there anyway to make photoshop use them when building a gallery template? i found out through trial and error that the "web photo gallery" action will only use the ‘filename’, ‘description’, ‘credits’, ‘title’ and ‘copyright’ tokens if these boxes are ticked next to "titles use:" in the ‘large images’ and ‘thumbnails’ tabs of the config dialogue for the web photos gallery action. does this mean these are the only ones relating to metadata, i can use in my gallery?

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections