PR
Posted By
Patrick_R.
Feb 4, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hey! I am working on a few layouts for a Russian class I have. One of my problems is that I cant seam to get my font to be taken by Elements. However… It works in Photoshop 5 LE. Am I missing something here?

Like do I need to restart before elements will take the copy and paste off the clipboard?

Basicly I just need it to take the symbols (letters) and alow me to insert them.

Can anyone help me out or recommend a Russian font that will work?

Thanks

I use Win XP Pro and Photoshop Elements 2.0 (Latest patches) 512 DDR

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

R
Ray
Feb 4, 2004
Patrick,

I can’t explain why, but I happend to have encountered a similar problem before. A graphical elements, placed on the clipboard (from a graphic package), will not appear in the "File / New from
clipboard" menu. In that case, I was left with only one alternative : press the printscreen key
from this other application, and use the resulting image in Elements. Crop and then paste in current document as is. That’s far from the best solution, especially if you work with a document which resolutions is high (I was working with a 300 pixels / inch resolution, screen captures were done in 72 pixels / inch).

If you need entire sentence in Russian, you might type them in a word processor, format them also (font size, attributes), then once the sentence looks ok, press the PrintScreen button, and go to Elements’ File / New From Clipboard.

Ray
PR
Patrick_R.
Feb 4, 2004
I was hoping to avoid doing that. However if there arnt any more replys I will just use that.

(One problem down 120 additional pages of problems to be….)

Thanks

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections