D
Posted By
DB
Sep 23, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I currently have version 7.x of PhotoShop and 10.x of Illustrator. Will the CS2 upgrade version work for me? I saw on the CS upgrade that it said Version 7.x or earlier. However on the CS2 upgrade it says you must have a ‘prior version of this software’ which is a bit ambiguous.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
a
Sep 23, 2006
Adobe’s store says:

Adobe Photoshop CS2 Upgrade

To install this upgrade successfully, you will need a licensed version of any version of Adobe Photoshop, on the same platform as this purchase.

NOTE: This upgrade does not apply to Adobe Photoshop Elements, Photoshop Album, Photoshop Limited Edition, or PhotoDeluxe licensed users

I upgraded fron version 6.

"DB" wrote in message
I currently have version 7.x of PhotoShop and 10.x of Illustrator. Will the CS2 upgrade version work for me? I saw on the CS upgrade that it said Version 7.x or earlier. However on the CS2 upgrade it says you must have a ‘prior version of this software’ which is a bit ambiguous.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections