DS
Posted By
Diann_Snow
Sep 27, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I apologize in advance if this question is posted in the wrong forum. Before the changes at the exchange I could find a link to email the person who shared…say an action or brush and ask if it were ok to use their contribution for commercial use.
I can’t locate this option now and wondered if someone would be kind enough to tell me how to contact a contributor? I don’t understand the
"free ware" reference say to a set of brushes….must it say free for commercial use? Any help or advice –even pointing me in the right direction—would be very appreciated ! Thanks
Diann

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
Sep 27, 2006
You need to post this in the exchange forums, where people responsible for the exchange can respond.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections