LC
Posted By
Lynn_Cummings
Feb 13, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Help! I’m a complete novice. My camera came with Photoshop Elements 2.0 bundled with it. I’ve found several references to a "Quick Reference Card" and a "Quick Reference Guide," but haven’t been able to track down the creatures themselves. Do they actually exist? And if they do, how do I find them? Please take pity on me and be specific, as the instructions I’ve found to "…read or search these documents using Adobe’s free Acrobat Reader" have gotten me nowhere. Thanks!

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

R
Ray
Feb 13, 2004
Lynn,

Look on the installation CD for Elements. They’re PDF documents.

Ray
GD
Grant_Dixon
Feb 13, 2004
Lynn

On the Photoshop Elements CD is a file called "Quick Reference Guide.pdf". Print this out as that is your "Quick Reference Card". Also you will find a file called "User Guide.pdf" and this is the manual I suggest you may not want to print this as it is 256 pages.

Grant
R
Ray
Feb 13, 2004
Lynn,

On the bundle version I have of Photoshop Elements, the English language PDF are found here :

[CD-DRIVE LETTER]:\Adobe Photoshop Elements\enu

The Quick Reference is: "Quick Reference Guide.pdf" And the the User guide is: "User Guide.pdf"

Ray
LC
Lynn_Cummings
Feb 13, 2004
I emailed Dennis Curtin, the author of a book I’ve been using (Shortcourse in Photoshop Elements 2.0); he said that "It probably isn’t packaged with the camera versions," and suggested I use Google to search. I found the "Quick Reference Card", and downloaded it to my desktop.

Thanks for your help, everybody! Lynn.
JR
John_R._Collins
Feb 13, 2004
Hi All,

Re the QRC, I bought PE2 in a box, and a thick plasticised copy of the QRC was included with the manual.
I know this doesn’t help those whose copy came bundled with another product.

John

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections