MK
Posted By
Ma_Kettle
Feb 17, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have had the Adobe Photoshop 3.0 Deluxe CD-ROM for a long time.. But since I have a new computer and so I never installed it on the new one.. Since I have 5 kids who love to mess around with my things..lol I seem to have lost my serial Number so I can download the program on my computer..
What can I do to still download it without a serial number that I can’t find anywhere and the kids won’t tell me a thing..

I thank you for your time and help and understanding..

Sincerely
Ma Kettle with 5 bad kids

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

J
jhjl1
Feb 17, 2004
Start with a big switch. Just kidding. You might try contacting Adobe if you registered your copy they should have a record of it.

Have A Nice Day, 🙂
James Hutchinson
http://www.pbase.com/myeyesview
http://www.myeyesviewstudio.com/
MK
Ma_Kettle
Feb 18, 2004
James I called them..And what he said was that I had a bootleg cd..which I know it isn’t..anyway he told me to look around my house again and to ask my kids..and if I can’t find it then to call him back tomorrow…
I felt very low in the way how he talked to me as I was bad person and he even called me Sir..

Well if I have ever..

I just hope there is someone who could help me if I don’t find the dang number and my kid can find it..which I doubt it anyway..
I did tell him that even if I couldn’t find the number if he could help…he said no..so I said well maybe I should send the dang cd back to to him..he said no we don’t want it..well I don’t want it too then if I can’t use it just because me kids put things where they shouldn’t and loose it..

This is very nerve wreaking..
If still..if there is anyone out there who can help I would be greatfull
BG
Byron Gale
Feb 18, 2004
Ma,

Only Adobe can issue you a serial number.

….unless… did you happen to receive the program bundled with a piece of hardware? If so, you may be able to contact the hardware vendor for a serail number.

While this forum is one of the most helpful you could hope to find, I suspect your search here will not be fruitful, specifically, given that this is the place for discussion of Photoshop Elements.

It is likely that any responses will be general suggestions, rather than concrete advice, as is the case with mine.

Good luck,

Byron
JF
Jodi_Frye
Feb 18, 2004
I have a notebook that I write all my serial numbers in and i keep it ffffaaaaarrrrr away from the kids !

Ma, speaking of your new computer…is it possible that this old version of photo deluxe will even work on it ? Will it be compatible ? Why don’t you just buy Photoshop Elements…it’s pretty cheap right now.
C
Catlady
Feb 18, 2004
That is what I do, keep my serials in a notebook 🙂

wrote in message
I have a notebook that I write all my serial numbers in and i keep it
ffffaaaaarrrrr away from the kids !
Ma, speaking of your new computer…is it possible that this old version
of photo deluxe will even work on it ? Will it be compatible ? Why don’t you just buy Photoshop Elements…it’s pretty cheap right now.
GW
greg_wallis
Feb 18, 2004
You could try one of the serial number recovery sites such as

www.serials.ws/index.php
kickme.to/pgs/
www.xsex.dk

these sites are worth are look if you have lost yours!
N
neo
Feb 18, 2004
check this out
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Photoshop+3.0+Deluxe+seria l&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&selm=0221c 012.4bd6ef97%40usw-ex0102-012.remarq.com&rnum=10

wrote in message
I have had the Adobe Photoshop 3.0 Deluxe CD-ROM for a long time.. But since I have a new computer and so I never installed it on the new
one..
Since I have 5 kids who love to mess around with my things..lol I seem to
have lost my serial Number so I can download the program on my computer..
What can I do to still download it without a serial number that I can’t
find anywhere and the kids won’t tell me a thing..
I thank you for your time and help and understanding..

Sincerely
Ma Kettle with 5 bad kids

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections