BK
Posted By
Barbara_Kelley
Oct 22, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Does anyone know how to use the special effect called ‘Mottled’ in the Mystical Lighting Software(plug-in). When I apply ‘Mottled’ to the background it completely covers the picture that I’m working on…I know how to adjust the transparency (it allows the picture to be seen) but when I adjust the trans. too high it loses the richness of the ‘Mottled’ background.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

A
AAvK
Oct 23, 2006
Does anyone know how to use the special effect called ‘Mottled’ in the Mystical Lighting Software(plug-in). When I apply ‘Mottled’
to the background it completely covers the picture that I’m working on…I know how to adjust the transparency (it allows the
picture to be seen) but when I adjust the trans. too high it loses the richness of the ‘Mottled’ background.

With that you don’t bring in an image… make a blank white "new" in another program and open that, on which it will make the "mottled" whatever.

I have the same program, and I feel it is one of the worst buys I have ever made in graphics software, simply for the stinking GUI let alone some other obtucities such as leading to your problem, get a refund.

}<)))*> Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com
not my site: http://www.e-sword.net/

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections