DM
Posted By
dustin_mclean
Oct 20, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, i’m relatively new to photoshop but i’m using it to create layered rollover buttons for my dvd studio pro project. I’ve figured out how to create a rollover that with an "over" and a "down" but my problem is that i want the button area to be small but the image change for each state to encompass the whole screen (basically the buttons will be a series of lights and when rolled over or pressed will light up the whole screen). so far i can only have the small area of the button change or have the whole screen as the button (which is no good because i want to have many buttons on each page). Perhaps each rollover state needs a different background? How would I do this?

My other problem which may not be relevant to this forum, is that i want to add sound effects to each of the roll over states. I think this might be a question for a dvd studio pro forum?

Thanks

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections