CI
Posted By
Crystal_I
Nov 26, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi, I am looking for the best way to embed coding to an image and not have to use the html file. For instance, I have a jpg which I would like to open various websites when clicking on different parts of the image. I am able to do this with image maps in Image Ready, but I cannot figure out a way not to have the html portion (images and html). Is there a way to embed this information into the jpg or gif file so that it works without the html?
Thank You.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

P
Phosphor
Nov 26, 2006
"Is there a way to embed this information into the jpg or gif file so that it works without the html? "

No.

The image map is a function of HTML. There’s no way to embed this information into an image that any browser would recognize.

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections