KE
Posted By
Kevin_Evans
Nov 28, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello I have the latest Photoshop CS2 for mac, and I am problems with the text and icons of layer effects for a layer disappearing….I think it may have something to do with having too many layer effect going on in the file because if I delete one layer effect and the text comes back.

Anyone see this problem before and know how to fix it?

thanks!

Kevin

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

B
Buko
Nov 28, 2006
does this happen in a new user?
MO
Mike_Ornellas
Nov 28, 2006
are you resizing the images?
KE
Kevin_Evans
Nov 28, 2006
No not in new user…my normal account…also, Im not resizing the image, i did duplicated it tho and also tried dragging and copying at same time…same effect.

Kevin
R
Ram
Nov 28, 2006
If it works normally in a new account, then you have corruption in your regular account. An "Archive and Install" of the OS is in order.
KE
Kevin_Evans
Nov 29, 2006
hello,

I tried in my other account and it has the same problem.

I opened the file in Photoshop CS and it works fine there…so I dont think its corruption of account….though i may be wrong.

Any ideas? I hate to have to archive and install for what seems like a Photoshop bug.

Thanks!

kevin
B
Buko
Nov 29, 2006

did you create a new user?
R
Ram
Nov 29, 2006
Buko is right, Kevin. You missed the word "new" in my post.

That sounds like an old account, not a new account.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections