Posted By
Ronan
Nov 17, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hi folks!
I have been working with a .psd image file in Photoshop 5.5. This file is a map that includes a good deal of text. I now want to edit some of the text. However, when I open the file it appears as though the text layers has been flattened and are no longer recognised as a text layers.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ronan

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

MH
Mike Hyndman
Nov 19, 2006
"Ronan" wrote in message
Hi folks!
I have been working with a .psd image file in Photoshop 5.5. This file is a map that includes a good deal of text. I now want to edit some of the text. However, when I open the file it appears as though the text layers has been flattened and are no longer recognised as a text layers.
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ronan

How many layers in the PSD? Is one a Text layer, if not, it’s possible it’s been rasterized and no longer editable.

MH
R
Ronan
Nov 20, 2006
Mike,
There are numerous text layer. The layer has become rasterised and is uneditable. I think the cause of the problem is that I worked on this file using a later version of Photoshop (CS2) and when I then took the file back to version 5.5, the problem emerged.
I have reverted to an earlier saved version of the file and sorted the editing here.
Thanks for your time and thoughts on the matter!
Thanks,
Ronan

Mike Hyndman wrote:
"Ronan" wrote in message
Hi folks!
Any ideas?
Thanks,
Ronan

How many layers in the PSD? Is one a Text layer, if not, it’s possible it’s been rasterized and no longer editable.

MH

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections