RP
Posted By
Robert_Philpotts
Dec 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
hi all, thought I would start a wishlist thread as I can’t find an official wishlist on Adobe.com? (I could be wrong, it has been known 😉 )

quite a simple wish this one:
when zoomed in on an image, I would like to be able to scroll my image past the edge so that I can see some of the grey pasteboard, this would help a lot when creating paths and using brushwork close to the edge etc.

at the moment I have to add extra canvas around the edge to do any of these things, it would be nice to be able to begin a brush stroke from outside of the image in the pasteboard area,
now you can already do this when zoomed right out, so I can’t see it being a major re-write to enable this when zoomed in?

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

B
Buko
Dec 7, 2006
Not to rain on your parade but its a little late to be asking for features to be added to CS3 its almost done. Adobe is just coding the Universal Binary now and working the bugs out.

Also this type of thing belongs in the Feature Request forum where it might actually be considered for the next version CS4.
B
Bernie
Dec 7, 2006
when zoomed in on an image, I would like to be able to scroll my image past the edge so that I can see some of the grey pasteboard,

And what you’re asking for can already be done if you’re in full screen mode
GK
Gary_Koellhoffer
Dec 7, 2006
And isn’t this feature already available? Hit "F" to work in fullscreen mode, and you can use the hand tool to pull/push the image and the surrounding gray area around.

EDIT: D’oh. Nomad was a faster typer than I was.
RP
Robert_Philpotts
Dec 7, 2006
"And what you’re asking for can already be done if you’re in full screen mode"

ahh so it can, cheers guys 😉

no parade or rain nessessary 😉

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections