ED
Posted By
EJ_Daniel
Feb 23, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When I hover over the toolbar, the tips are displayed BEHIND the toolbar!

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

BG
Byron Gale
Feb 24, 2004
EJ,

I’ve had this happen to me, at times — I have never found a concrete cause.

On my Win98SE system, most often it happens when the system is, or has been, under severe load with many concurrent applications running.

Sometimes it clears up if I relieve system load, but the problem never persists through a reboot.

Byron
LG
Lorace_Graham
Feb 24, 2004
EJ, This happened to me, also, when I first started.

Then someone told me about changing my screen settings to 1024 x 768.

It took some getting used to but I never had the problem again.

Hope it helps.

Lorace
ML
Marilyn_Lee
Feb 24, 2004
EJ – On my system where I use an LCD flat panel set at 1024 x 768, I get the hidden tooltips whenever I scan a picture into Elements Version 1 from my Epson Perfection 1650 scanner. So, I save the picture after scanning, close Elements, and then start up Elements again and reopen the picture–the tooltips will be back on top again.

I also have Elements Version 2 loaded on the same computer. However, I don’t have the hidden tooltip problem with this newer version of Elements.

Looks like there are a variety of reasons for this irritating problem; the worst kind to solve. Hope you finally are able to narrow yours down so you can come up with a workaround.

Marilyn

MacBook Pro 16” Mockups 🔥

– in 4 materials (clay versions included)

– 12 scenes

– 48 MacBook Pro 16″ mockups

– 6000 x 4500 px

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections