KB
Posted By
Kim_Bryant
Dec 8, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
When scrolling to >image – adjustment -shadow/highlight- the eyedropper shows up and the image grays out. Nothing happens, dialogue command box is not visible. partially freezes. Only way to escape is to press escape key. I use a Powerbook G4 when traveling and a 23" screen when home. I have tried all the suggestions; ALT + Spacebar + M to move box back in frame, saving work space for different screens, unchecking save pallet locations. I can’t seem to find the FAQ "missing dialog box". I haven’t reset preferences and I’m unsure how to do that. Also, I’m using Photoshop CS. Any help would be much appreciated.

Kim

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 8, 2006
Your dialog is offscreen. Yes, there is a FAQ about it.
Resetting preferences will fix it.
CC
Chris_Cox
Dec 8, 2006
OK, there WAS a FAQ. Somehow it’s disappeared.
B
Buko
Dec 8, 2006
I’ll make a new one.
KB
Kim_Bryant
Dec 10, 2006
Thank you! Resetting preferences did it.

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections