JF
Posted By
Jim_Fiedor
Feb 28, 2004
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I have Elements 2.0 and Windows XP Home. When I start Elements, everything loads until the very end then I get the error message, "This application failed to start because the file LTKRN60N.DLL was not found". If I click on the "ok", the program finishes starting and everything seems to work. I’ve rebuilt the preference file by using the ctrl-alt-shift combination when starting the program, but the same error message continues to be displayed.
Any help or info is appreciated!

Thanks
Jim Fiedor

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

LG
Lorace_Graham
Feb 28, 2004
Hi, Jim.

I did a search on my XP drive, and found 2 files with LTKRN*.dll. (different numbers). Two came up and one was for Quicken and one for the Memories disk program.

Chances are this file is missing from another program you have. Have you uninstalled anything lately, or installed?

Wish I could help. However, with Elements2 and XP, I show no file for LTKRN60N.Dll.

Lorace
MM
Mac_McDougald
Feb 29, 2004
Ever run Crystal Reports? Seems to be a leftover from that.

Mac

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections