Posted By
karupspc
Nov 7, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
Hello all

I am able to create a mouse rollover action or a mouse click action. However I cannot create a mouse rollover and mouse click action.

For example

I mouse over "Button A" then Button B appears. IF I click on Button A. Button C appears.

But currently, I can only get the mouse over action to work. When I click on Button A nothing happens.

How to Master Sharpening in Photoshop

Give your photos a professional finish with sharpening in Photoshop. Learn to enhance details, create contrast, and prepare your images for print, web, and social media.

DM
Don_McCahill
Nov 7, 2006
Sounds like the slices are named incorrectly.
DP
Daryl_Pritchard
Nov 7, 2006
If you used ImageReady to generate your code, then hopefully it is error-free, but it does sound like a slice-naming or layer-naming problem, depending upon the method taken in creating your buttons. This may not be any help at all, but some time ago I created a web page to demonstrate creating rollover buttons via a layer approach in PS…PS7 I think. While the page is not very robust as a tutorial, perhaps you can still glean something from it or from viewing the code that might be helpful. <http://ambress.com/photoshop/rollover>

Regards,

Daryl

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections