R
Posted By
Ram
Jan 2, 2007
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
My apologies in advance if this turns out to be old news; I did a search and did not find it on this forum.

I was experiencing some weirdness with FAP (FontAgent Pro) 3.1, so I checked the Insider Software site. The latest version is currently FAP 3.3.2 and it corrected all the strange behavior I was seeing with my obsolete version.

Must-have mockup pack for every graphic designer 🔥🔥🔥

Easy-to-use drag-n-drop Photoshop scene creator with more than 2800 items.

DK
Doug_Katz
Jan 2, 2007
This new version is only for 10.4.x users, es la verdad, Ramón? Those of us clinging to prehistoric operating systems (10.3.9) can’t use it?
B
Buko
Jan 2, 2007
From the insider site:

System Requirements and Recommended Hardware

Minimum FontAgent Pro hardware and software

The minimum requirements for client computers running FontAgent Pro software that accesses FontAgent Pro Server include:

G3 processor running Mac OS 10.3 or higher 10 Base-T Ethernet or AirPort network connection for the Workgroup Edition
Suggested hardware for FontAgent Pro

G4 processor or better running Mac OS 10.3.9 or higher 100 Base-T Ethernet (or better) or AirPort (802.11 g) network connection for the Workgroup Edition
DK
Doug_Katz
Jan 2, 2007
RTFS! Right, Buko?
B
Buko
Jan 2, 2007

B)
WZ
Wade_Zimmerman
Jan 3, 2007
Thanks Ramón I had 3.3.0 did not know about the update.

So I just updated my copy on my new MacPro and if anything goes wrong you know who’s to blame?
R
Ram
Jan 3, 2007
So I just updated my copy on my new MacPro and if anything goes wrong you know who’s to blame?

Intel. 😀

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections