T
Posted By
TT26
Nov 15, 2006
Views
Replies
Status
Closed
I dont know what Ive done but when Im working with an 8×10 (or any size) and I zoom out the area is all black around it instead of gray. I dont know how to change the color back to gray. All black is making it really hard to work with. Thank you!

Master Retouching Hair

Learn how to rescue details, remove flyaways, add volume, and enhance the definition of hair in any photo. We break down every tool and technique in Photoshop to get picture-perfect hair, every time.

EH
Ed_Hannigan
Nov 15, 2006
Hit "F". All better? See how "F" scrolls through three screen modes (also on bottom of Tool palette)?

If that’s not it, zoom out, set a neutral gray in the Color Picker (R=192, G=192,B=192) and Shift-Paint Bucket to fill the "apron" area.
Y
YrbkMgr
Nov 15, 2006
Shift-Paint Bucket to fill the "apron" area.

I was racking my brain trying to remember what the "trick" was. Thanks Ed. Is that documented in the help? I couldn’t find it.
T
TT26
Nov 15, 2006
Thank you!!!! I tried everything and who knew it was just the shift button and the paint bucket!! THANKS AGAIN!!

How to Improve Photoshop Performance

Learn how to optimize Photoshop for maximum speed, troubleshoot common issues, and keep your projects organized so that you can work faster than ever before!

Related Discussion Topics

Nice and short text about related topics in discussion sections